Real Estate Transactions
We have represented residential and commercial developers, landowners, lending institutions, real estate management companies, corporate office parks, corporations, investment funds, healthcare institutions, restaurants, hotels, landlords, tenants, lenders, and borrowers in some of the states’s largest and most complex real estate transactions.
We have represented a National Hospitality Real Estate Investment Fund through its acquisition, fundraising and financing of over 1 billion dollars of hotel acquisitions from Maine to Florida.
We have represented a Regional Office Park Development Company in the creation of over one million square feet of occupied and triple A tenanted commercial office properties.
We have represented “Big Box” and “Small Box” developers in obtaining zoning and zoning relief for the development of commercial retail locations and acquisitions.
We represent the largest state of the art film studio on the East Coast with over 100,000 square feet of sound stage space and 100,000 square feet of ancillary production buildings. This project included obtaining the capital debt structure through a public-private initiative.
We have represented clients in:
- the development of multi-family transactions,
- negotiation of leases for all tenants in residential and various commercial settings including long term, short term and land leases, including Walgreen and other national retailers
- The sale of and financing of nationally branded hotels in transactions aggregating more than $20,000,000.
- sale/leaseback transactions
- Zoning and land use for zoning variances, zone changes and mixed use developments
- The purchase and refinance f their homes
Whether it is representation at local boards for permitting and zoning or advice,or assistance and representation in obtaining debt financing and equity, INDEGLIA & ASSOCIATES provides its clients with options and creativity.
If you are considering an acquisition, a 1031 exchange, a securitized transaction, a COD transaction or any type of complex real estate development, we are confident we will be able to provide you with the representation and advice you need. If you are simply seeking to purchase a home or serve as a lender to a real estate transaction INDEGLIA & ASOCIATES has the competent staff to guide and represent you through the entire process from Title examinations, contract review and drafting, to closing.